Wednesday, December 16, 2015


Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted on here. I'm excited to be back! I'm also excited to announce that I have a new release date! Blood Princess will be available  for purchase and download on the Finch Books website and will be available for pre-order at select retail options on January 26, 2015. General release for all retail options will be on March 22, 2016.

Soon, I will post an update about buying details and other fun things, but for now, this is all the news I've got.

ALSO:

Public Service Announcement: Blood Princess is NOT about vampires. I get that a lot. I also totally understand where it comes from. But it's actually about a princess who also happens to be an assassin. I'll be posting more about that later!

Well, have a great day! I know I will. I'll be writing away, and celebrating my Grammy's birthday! Woo!

See you later!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment