Monday, August 3, 2015

Blood Princess is getting published!

So, I have a really exciting announcement! Blood Princess is getting PUBLISHED. On top of that, it will be released REALLY SOON. To be precise, on November 3!

Needless to say, I am very excited. I know that Blood Princess will have a great home at Finch Books, and I'm so happy that I'll get to share it with you guys soon!

Speaking of soon, Blood Princess will be available for pre-order on September 22, so keep a look out for that!

I'll post updates on my blog semi-regularly, but in the meantime, feel free to keep up with my other forms of social media.


My author page on Facebook

My Twitter

and

My Instagram: @beccapiercey42


Alright, well I'm off to enjoy my celebratory Qdoba!

Thanks for the support!

Love
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment