Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Editing: Round One is Complete!

I just finished my first round of editing! It feels so real now, and I can't wait for Blood Princess to come out in November. Surprisingly, I enjoyed editing. I finished 20 chapters on Monday and I completed the last 7 tonight.

I've also been drawing some of my characters! I'll probably upload some of those sketches on my blog whenever I finish up one of everybody. I have so many ideas for pictures that I'd like to draw, and so little motivation to do so. It would be nice if there was a pen that could just scan the image from my brain and draw it for me. It's 2015. Why don't we have that? We don't even have flying cars for everyday use. Back to the Future was wrong.

Anyway, now that I'm done with that rant. Well, really there's not much else going on. I get to see my best friend in FIVE DAYS after being separated from her for six weeks. FIVE DAYS. Let me tell you, I am so pumped!

Speaking of friends, I just wanted to take a minute and thank everybody for the support that I've gotten since I announced that Blood Princess was getting published. It has meant the world to me! I'm so grateful that God has blessed me by putting so many encouraging, supportive people in my life. So if you've read one of my blog posts, liked my facebook page, shared something, or even just liked my announcement, thank you so much! It means so much to me.

So, that's all I've got for tonight. Now that I've updated my blog and finished my editing, I can go to sleep!

Goodnight!

Becca

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, that's great news about your book! =) And have you considered adding Google Friends Connect or a follow by email feature to your blog? I'd love to stay current on your publishing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I'm sorry it took me 2,000 Eons to respond! I don't really know how to work this blog thing. I'm working on it. I'll look into being able to do that. I am not quite sure how, but I'll research it and try and get it worked out :D In the meantime, I do have a facebook page and update there every time I post something new on the blog. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/Rebecca-Piercey-1623167397927618/?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete